AIEEE 2010 Question Paper
The AIEEE 2010 paper was held all across the country on 25th April 2010. The paper had equal distribution of questions and marks in each subject. AIEEE 2010 Mathematics section was easy, 40% with medium difficulty and only 23 % was tough. The calculus and the good old algebra together accounted for about 60% of paper. In mathematics AIEEE 2010, the questions were picked almost equally from topics of class 11th and 12th, further strengthening the stakes of 'consistently' laborious students.
AIEEE 2010 Physics section modern physics with mechanics and electricity covered two-third of the paper. Optics and Magnetics formed the next bit, leaving the remaining space for smaller topics. Physics in AIEEE 2010 was seemingly convenient with only 20% easy questions, 60% questions of medium difficulty and only 2 tough questions. 60% papers was from class 12th syllabus and remaining of class 11th (40%). AIEEE 2010 the 50% questions of the chemistry section were easy, 30% of medium difficulty and only 20% were tough. Topics covered in class 12th were given more preference than those of class 11th chemistry course. Over all, the focus on class 12th was quite higher than class 11th.
Solution of AIEEE 2010 Paper
Given below is the solution of AIEEE 2010 question paper. This is the solution given by KEI experts for the paper of AIEEE 2010. This page is also useful for you if you are looking for Previous year paper of AIEEE, Answer Key of AIEEE Paper, Past year AIEEE Paper, Solution of AIEEE Paper etc. for 2010.