Admit card for JEE (Advanced) - 2016
- Candidates who successfully complete registering for JEE (Advanced) 2016 can download the admit card from the online registration portal: www.jeeadv.ac.in.
- The admit card will bear the following details of the candidate: Name, Roll number for JEE (Advanced) 2016, photograph, signature, date of birth, address for correspondence, category and language of the question paper.
- In addition, the admit card will have the name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate.
- Candidates should carefully examine the entries in the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2016 of the respective zonal IIT.
- In case the admit card is not available for downloading, the candidate should contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2016 of the respective zonal IIT.
Contact details of Zonal IITs are given below:
- A copy of the downloaded admit card should be produced at the time of examination. The original admit card will be issued to the candidate during the Paper 1 examination. This original admit card must be retained safely till all the formalities of admission are complete.
|Portal for downloading admit card
|Admit card downloading
||Wednesday, May 11, 2016, 10:00 IST to Sunday, May 22, 2016, 09:00 IST